If you’re wondering what to make for dinner, a snack, or for a party try this easy and delicious recipe for Pizza made with crescent rolls. Instead of getting out all the pots and pans to make a full blown 3 course meal, dig out that cookie sheet and get to work!
What you’ll need:
1 can crescent rolls
Shredded Mozzarella or Italian Mix cheese
Whatever Toppings you want. I used:
-Mild pepper rings
-Fresh baby spinach
1. Roll out crescent roll dough, being careful not to separate.
2. Spread dough out a bit, connecting any pieces that seem to pull away.
3. I add a tablespoon or so of Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning (from Tastefully Simple) to 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and brush all over the dough. You can use garlic powder and any other Italian seasoning you have.
4. I left out the pizza sauce this time, but if you want to include it, spread a thin layer on top of olive oil. Make sure you “doctor up” the pizza or tomato sauce with garlic, pepper, salt, oregano, etc.
5. Add cheese all the way to the edge of the crust and start adding your toppings.
Follow directions on the can of the crescent rolls for bake time and temperature. I left mine in a couple min longer because I like the cheese bubbly and browned. Slice in small squares and enjoy!
Tip: Get creative and choose different toppings for each half of the pizza.
The crust is flaky, buttery, and garlicky! The mozzarella cheese was melty and the toppings were fresh. The feta cheese added a nice salty bite. And the best part…it was quick, easy and ready in about 15 min.